Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Latest updated

Hey guys, I have just received my mp3 this morning.

This is some of the photos i took:


This is the box.


The back of the box.


USB port


The charger.


The booklet ( not sure whether the colour of the booklet go according to the Mp3's colour)


The earphone


Here come the Mickey Mp3..( photo a bit blur, cant see the words on the mp3)


It written Disney Mplayer


The hole where u plug in the earphone.

This cute thing only 3cm so u can imagine how small and cute it is. Don't miss this opportunity to get one for yourself or your friend.


I have just negotiated with my brother's friend and the price is still the same RM 125, cant be lower anymore because he need to pay for the Pos Laju fee. The Pos Laju fee cost him RM 5.20 for a piece.

Anyone still interested can still order. I still need some orders before I make the new order. Latest by next week.

Those who had order please pay me latest next week and inform me if u have bank in the money and keep the receipt.


Thank you.


Your friend,

Sufen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.