Sunday, March 25, 2007

Act Unjustified? Sins to be condemned?

Destruction. Ruin.
What had just happened? It came all to fast to be predicted and ‘woosh’ it devastated our land. ‘What was that?’ Everyone asked. Why has it come to this?
It is really all our fault? Indeed not mine, yet ours, to be blame.

Anger. Sorry. Confused. Unhappy. Scare.
Which side do you feel now? I felt…mixed with every one of them except…Sigh. Let's just say, you get what I mean.

Everyone has their own opinion, their own point of view but, complicating things? I guess that’s the way how adults see things, if so, then, I'm just a kid in a 19 years old body. Ignorant and bliss. And I prefer to stay that way, but my surrounding had forced me to accept and be influenced by the thoughts of the adults… EDUCATION!
Well, whatever, that's not my point in this article now, so…just skip it.

Everyone has their own definition about everyone, sometimes they differ sometimes they are almost the same. And sadly, this time the adults' definition and ours meet head on. And well, the result is always the same, the powerful wins. Yet, this affair has not yet ended, the outcome still shrouded in mystery. [I'll not say anymore for I fear of my safety. The only thing is sure for is that, I will be in the GREY spot until this matter ends. Am I too timid to involve? Maybe, I don’t deny, that’s my nature.]

Hopefully it turned to be an ending that everyone desires, but such things…happen always in fairy tales, reality? Hmph, don't bet on it. Monday is near…BEWARE…

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.