Saturday, August 26, 2006

Boring holiday

Still left 1 day and this holiday just have to ended like that for me...sigh... I was spending my whole week holiday in hospital, just ruined my holiday. Now, I cant go anywhere yet b'cos still not fully recover and was advice to stay at home. I can't go for movies or shopping...This's enough..*sob*

How's everyone? Feeling boring or fun this holiday? Don't mind to share your hoilday with me? Then write on the comment page, so that we can continue activate this blog..=)

Anyone want to know more about my holiday, can visit to my blog www.sufentan88.blogspot.com

**same as Han Fei, i'm promoting my blog...hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.